Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year to all.  It's been a while since I've posted on this blog but with the new year that should change.

2012 was a busy year keeping my handyman business going.  Many new customers during the year and a lot of work.  My goal for 2013 is to start working smarter not harder.  My goal for 2012 was the same, but before I knew it, 2012 passed right under my nose and now we're into a another new year.

Keeping up with time when you're busy is very difficult.  As the time flies by and the work seems to get more difficult the older I get.  So for me, I'm looking for ways to work smarter and try to preserve my physical and mental health to enjoy some of the things us older folks like to do.

When 2013 came about, I was already sound asleep as the day had been long and tiring.  I am currently working on a tiling project trying to get it finished so I can get started on some remaining projects I have left over from 2012.  The remaining projects are exterior painting and the weather needs to cooperate in order to get the proper application.

What are you planning for 2013?  Are you looking to start working smarter and not harder?  I would like to help you and show you how to work smarter so you have more time to do the things you really want to do.

Just leave a comment to this post and tell me what I can help you with to make your 2013 a better year.

No comments: